Candy Mango Barbecue Rooster Skewers are the proper grill fare! Moist and juicy and bursting with fruity and savory flavors, they’re a assured crowd pleaser!
Barbecues are a well-liked Filipino custom, particularly on New Yr’s Eve when households and buddies collect round a smoldering charcoal pit whereas awaiting the approaching 12 months. Keep in mind pink hotdogs on skewers? Consuming one after the opposite till my tummy harm was considered one of my enjoyable recollections as a child.
In the event you’re planning a grill fest for the vacations and also you’d like so as to add to the same old Pork BBQ, these delectable candy mango barbecue hen skewers are an effective way to change issues up. With a candy, savory, and fruity glaze, they’re a refreshing burst of taste.
Grilled Mango Rooster Marinade
Relying in your desire, you need to use western-style BBQ sauce which has a tangy tomato-based taste or Filipino-type barbecue marinade like Mama Sita’s which has a extra savory soy sauce style.
- 1 cup mango nectar-homemade or store-bought
- 1/four cup barbecue sauce
- 1/four teaspoon pink pepper flakes or chopped Thai chili peppers (siling labuyo)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Tips about How you can Make Candy Mango Barbecue Rooster Skewers
- Soak the bamboo sticks in water for at the least 30 minutes to maintain from burning throughout grilling.
- Though you need to use boneless hen breast if you happen to like, I extremely recommend thigh or leg meat as they keep juicier and don’t overcook as rapidly.
- Drain the meat effectively and pat dry, so the surplus liquid doesn’t dilute the marinade.
- Lower in uniform sizes to make sure even cooking.
- To stop extreme charring and to stop the meat from burning earlier than absolutely cooked, grill for a couple of minutes first on all sides earlier than basting. As soon as it loses its pink, begin brushing with the sauce.